Re: Alignment problem with instrument name

From: Peter Toye
Subject: Re: Alignment problem with instrument name
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 21:35:20 +0100

Wim,

Thanks. As a newbie I'm a bit surprised that Lilypond doesn't do that automatically. But at least I've got a workaround.

Best regards,

Peter
mailto:address@hidden
www.ptoye.com

What you need is setting the indent-values and tune these to what you need/want.

'indent' in the paper block is for the first system, 'short-indent' for all others. Notation manual (v.2.16.0) page 485/486.
Small compiling example attached.

Another option could be to make a column out of "C.A." that delivers you more space.

Regards,
Wim.