Default font size

From: Sebastian Canagaratna
Subject: Default font size
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 12:17:02 -0400

Hi: I am doing a book of musical exercises  interspersed with marjup text.
I am tyring to this entirely is lilypond instead of going e.g. to lilypond +
latex. Here is my problem,Is there a way to set the dafault font for markup fontsize as opposed to Lyric fontsize  and the size of default fonts for the notes.. I understand using \set fontSize will globally change the size of all fonts, Of course I can use and override command in every  markup command, but this can become tedious. It looks as if TextScript only delas with text associated with notes.  If there is such a command,where would I put it?
before the first \score?

  Also: 1. What are the files in which default sizes are defined?

Thanks.

Sebastian