Re: Unkown LilyPond community.

From: Karl Hammar
Subject: Re: Unkown LilyPond community.
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 09:59:45 +0200 (CEST)

Urs:
> Am 02.07.2013 08:16, schrieb Johan Vromans:
> > Pierre Perol-Schneider <address@hidden> writes:
> >> http://lilypond.media.mit.edu <http://lilypond.media.mit.edu/about>
> Maybe develop a conductor's shirt with interactive score display?

That would be a very fun project, the problem i that your arms would be
in the way. There are things that are called "roll-ups", would it be
possible to do an electronic such thing?

I could think of a wide (roll) surface suspended between two axes,
where the lower one is slightly suspended into iron powder, with some
magnets that magnetizes the surface so that the iron sticks --
et voila -- a rotating score ! (investors are welcome)

Regards,
/Karl Hammar

Aspö Data
Lilla Aspö 148