Accidental style and \repeat percent

From: Davide Liessi
Subject: Accidental style and \repeat percent
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 13:47:48 +0200

Hi all.

\version "2.17.21"
\relative c' {
  \accidentalStyle "modern"
  cis1
  c1
  \repeat percent 2 cis1
  c1
}

I would expect the last c to have a natural sign, like the one in the
second bar.
I know that the last printed cis is not in the previous bar, but the
last played cis is.
I think that cautionary accidentals are useful with respect to what
you last played, especially when you played the same thing many times
with the same accidentals (as in most percent repeats).

Is this intended or a bug?
If it is intended, is there a way to achieve what I want automatically
rather than manually placing cautionary accidentals?

Thanks to everyone.
Best wishes.
Davide