Re: aleatoric box / frameEngraver

From: Karol Majewski
Subject: Re: aleatoric box / frameEngraver
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 13:57:23 +0200

Dnia 15-07-2013 o godz. 13:54 David Nalesnik napisaƂ(a):

Hi Karol, Harm--

On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 5:56 AM, Karol Majewski <address@hidden> wrote:
Sorry, Thomas... I forgot to mention that I want to place repeat signs in the middle of the bar! Mea culpa. That's why at first I tried to modify frameEngraver. It would be great to have something like:

\repeatStart c'4 d' e' \repeatStop
s4*3 \repeatExtenderStop

I believe this would be a matter of revising the stencil function which creates the box to draw two repeat bar lines instead.  This, hopefully, is workable without building the bar lines up from scratch.

Here is function that I try to modify:

[BTW, I've been working at this, and added some features to what you're quoting here: a bracket for indicating timing, and the possibility of breaking the whole affair across lines.  I'll try to post it later today with some comments about problems.  I'm at my wit's end with it, so I'd welcome any help anyone could offer.]

--David

OK, so have repeat signs in \markup \Score. Now I need the extender. How can I modify David's function to start the extender without frame? For example:

c'4 \extenderStart s4*2 \extenderStop

Thanks in advance!