Re: Two End bar

From: Wim van Dommelen
Subject: Re: Two End bar
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 22:48:39 +0200

On 22 Jul 2013, at 16:56 , David Kastrup wrote:

Wim van Dommelen <address@hidden> writes:

\score {
        \new Staff {
                \keepWithTag #'part \music
                \keepWithTag #'score \music

There is also a function in the archive to use multiple tags in one
call: \keepWIthTags which I've included in my own library.

As of 2.17.6, \removeWithTag and \keepWithTag can take multiple tags
just fine without the need of an additional function.
Marvellous, as soon as this tree gets into the stable side I can upgrade/convert all that. Thanks.

Regards,
Wim.

--
David Kastrup