Re: Question on \tag and variable-expansion for the label used

From: Wim van Dommelen
Subject: Re: Question on \tag and variable-expansion for the label used
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 12:57:29 +0200

On 25 Jul 2013, at 23:44 , David Kastrup wrote:

#(list instrumentOne 'score)
or
#`(,instrumentOne score)
did try these, couldn't get it work (due to a missing quote, my mistake) but

or in LilyPond, namely
\keepWithTag \instrumentOne.score
I didn't know this syntax construct, this one works nicely

Note that I have renamed the symbol to lowercase 'bassoon in order to
keep the confusing naming system somewhat under control. I also bank on
midiInstrument name being case insensitive
That was because I needed a capital B for the print and I was somehow convinced also the MIDI instruments are case-sensitive, but I didn't try that myself untill now.....

Thanks,

Regards,
Wim.