Re: Frescobaldi 2.0.11

From: Phil Burfitt
Subject: Re: Frescobaldi 2.0.11
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 15:41:14 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Gentry" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2013 3:18 PM
Subject: Frescobaldi 2.0.11

Using Google Chrome the download works. I dilike Google and all its works but needs must.......

regards
Peter Gentry

Hi Peter,

Using Vista and IE9 with no problems here, a fast and clean install.

Quick question to this list....

This is the first time I use Frescobaldi, and very nice too!

In my current work flow, I have a .ly file of functions in a non lilypond directory, which I \include in all of my scores. Is there a way to define a path for include files in Frescobaldi, or do I have to give the full path in the \include statement?

I included the path in the "Lilypond include path" in the Preferences dialog, but Frescobaldi does not find it.

Phil.