musicxml2ly introduction (Fwd: New LilyPond blog message from Luis)

From: Urs Liska
Subject: musicxml2ly introduction (Fwd: New LilyPond blog message from Luis)
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 00:06:43 +0100

Hi,

I just got the call for help at the end of this message.

What would be the best advise/pointer/introduction to give someone interested in migrating from Finale to LilyPond?
A quick glance seems to confirm that the relevant sections of the Usage Manual aren't exactly inviting to someone having experience neither with text input nor the command line.

Best
Urs

-------- Original-Nachricht --------