Re: Polyrythmic exercices with two gridline on the top and bottom of a s

From: daviau ewen
Subject: Re: Polyrythmic exercices with two gridline on the top and bottom of a score with two rythmics voices
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 13:48:57 +0100

Hej San!

Thanks for your reply.

For the vesrion it was effctively  a mistake, but the problem is still here :)

I would like sdomething like that:

On the same score you could see the that there is a grid line in red for the upper "rythmic voice" and a blue gridline one for the second voice.
Here everything is binary, but I would like to be able to have the first rythm line in binary and second one in  ternary for exemple.

I hope that could help you to help me ;)

Best

Ewen