Re: string->number scheme

From: Stjepan Horvat
Subject: Re: string->number scheme
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 16:03:39 +0100

I'm sorry for replayings..no..i'm using gmail's default settings.

Your right about \tempo = 123..it is a typo..
I defind my custom header..and i wanted to have some kind of tempo inside my header..so before i had my custom header i used poet variable for it..but becouse i now have my own custom header i defined my own varible names that have meanning to what they are reflecting..
this is why my variable is inside header..

do i have to make a global variable to be seen in both header and score blok?

so image i have made a custom variable bpm = "123"..now i would like to include it in the header block AND in the score block..(this is where the string number conflict comes)
i'm sorry for missunderstanding (appropriate song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHjKzr6tLz0)..when i read it, it has sense to me..:)