Re: Frescobaldi Project Support

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Frescobaldi Project Support
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 14:06:03 +0100

SoundsFromSound <address@hidden> schrieb:
>Does anyone know of a place where one can donate to help support the
>Frescobaldi project? I can't find any link on the website,
>http://www.frescobaldi.org/ and I was curious if there was another
>location
>maybe.

No, there isn't.

You should ask Wilbert Berendsen personally.

Or you have a look at recent discussions in the Issue Tracker (don't miss
closed ones and pull requests). There are a few exciting ideas around currently
(and I'm not involved in all, otherwise I wouldn't write this here).  Maybe
there's something you find interesting and consider motivating individual
contributors ...

Urs