Re: Cross-staff Glissando Stencil Error

From: Piaras Hoban
Subject: Re: Cross-staff Glissando Stencil Error
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 08:08:46 -0800 (PST)

David Nalesnik-2 wrote
> This seems like a bug to me.
>
> I applied your override to a similar grob, VoiceFollower, to see if the
> problem is just with Glissando.  I get the same disruption of vertical
> spacing.

David, thanks for your input. I fear it is a bug but not limited to stencil
(must be something lower level that stencil is calling?).

I've tweaked your example a little and get the same error here when
accessing 'left-bound-info (however 'right-bound-info seems to work fine):

\version "2.17.26"

#(define (stencil-test grob)
    (display (ly:grob-property grob 'left-bound-info))
    grob)

\new PianoStaff <<
  \new Staff = "one" {
    s1 * 2
    }

  \new Staff = "two" {
    \clef bass
    \override VoiceFollower.after-line-breaking = #stencil-test
    \showStaffSwitch
    c'1
    \change Staff = "one"
    b'2 a'