Re: Problems with LilyJAZZ.ily

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Problems with LilyJAZZ.ily
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 10:55:05 +0100

2013/10/9 Urs Liska <address@hidden>
I followed this thread only loosely.
As long as we can't directly include LilyJAZZ into LilyPond I suggest making it available (and improvable) here:
https://github.com/openlilylib/snippets/tree/master/LilyJAZZ
I just created a folder where all related stuff can be placed.
So I would suggest that once you have sorted everything out someone adds the files there, maybe also writes an introduction in the README.md file (which will be automatically displayed when viewing the folder).

Hi Urs

I see that the new link is:
https://github.com/openlilylib/snippets/tree/master/custom-music-fonts/LilyJAZZ

but it's empty. What is preventing from having the last version of LilyJAZZ there? Maybe some copyright issue?

I  think that such a repository is a great idea. Could you include also bend.ly and bendtest.ly? See this issue https://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=1196
Harm adapted it for 2.17.x
Let me know if I can help somehow

Thank you