Re: Snippets directory

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Snippets directory
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 16:33:06 +0100

Daniel Rosen <address@hidden> schrieb:
>I suspect that many of the functions that are coming out as part of
>OpenLilyLib will prove invaluable to me in future projects. I have a
>question though-in what directory on my system should I keep them all
>for easy \including? I'm running Windows 7 x86.

That's quite irrelevant, put it anywhere where it makes sense.
Maybe you have a directory with all your scores in? Make a directory 'includes'
there and put 'openlilylibsnippets' inside.
Then make 'includes' available to LilyPond and \include
"openlilylibsnippets/path/to/file.ily".
That way you can have additional libraries in one place and at the same time
use a telling namespace for each include.

Urs