Re: tiling printout

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: tiling printout
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 20:07:55 +0100

2013/11/30 Kieren MacMillan <address@hidden>
Hello all,

Has anyone ever worked out how to tile pages — e.g., I want my portrait 11inx17in page to be printed as two landscape 8.5inx11in pages stacked “vertically”.
Any tips would be appreciated.

Using only lilypond?

I played with this sort of things 4 years ago and I remember that the advice was: use lilypond to create the default page (in your case landscape 8.5inx11in) and then "postprocess" the pdf to get it stacked as you wish. I think I used pdftk or pdfjam