RE: Automatic octaves

From: TaoCG
Subject: RE: Automatic octaves
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 11:02:24 -0800 (PST)

Mark Stephen Mrotek wrote
> Gentlemen,
>
> If each pitch name is enclosed in < >, the octaves are formed.
>
> Mark

I wrote an alternative approach to automatic octaves a little while ago.
Maybe it's useful to you:
http://pastebin.com/u9dbkENA

It uses capital notenames to add octaves.
For example

c4 D e F

is the same as

c4 <d d'> e <f f'>

If you don't use the default pitch-language you have to modify the code to
suit your needs.
It's not extensively tested nor is it tested with 2.18 but I guess it should
work.

Regards,
Tao