RE: Survey: Git (G)UIs

From: Daniel Rosen
Subject: RE: Survey: Git (G)UIs
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2014 16:46:02 +0000

I use SourceTree for almost everything; the exceptions are a couple of commands
that I can't figure out how to do in the GUI (e.g. git stash apply).

I learned/am learning Git by using SourceTree, and I haven't had much
difficulty understanding the concepts. What has confused me somewhat so far is
the workflows, and how branching can best be incorporated into them.