Re: RehearsalMark

From: Simon Bailey
Subject: Re: RehearsalMark
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 09:33:14 +0100

hi,

On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 2:51 AM, pabuhr <address@hidden> wrote:
> I'm sorry, I can't make this example smaller and generate the problem.
>
> I want line 2 to end with the mark "Fine", but the mark "Fine" appears at the
> start of line 3. How do I get "Fine" to appear at the end of line 2?

this is probably what you're looking for:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.16/Documentation/notation/visibility-of-objects#using-break_002dvisibility

use: \once \override RehearsalMark #'break-visibility = #end-of-line-visible

(this isn't actually mentioned in the manual for RehearsalMark, but is
documented for BarNumber.)

regards,
sb
--
Do not meddle in the affairs of trombonists, for they are subtle and
quick to anger.