Re: Anybody near a library posessing the "Old Schumann Edition"

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Anybody near a library posessing the "Old Schumann Edition"
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 22:51:46 +0100

2014/1/30 Urs Liska <address@hidden>
I wanted to get my hands on a volume of Clara Schumann's edition of Robert Schumann's works. Unfortunately I realized that we don't have this at all in my city.

Is there anybody having convenient access to a library that owns this edition (not the one revised by Wilhelm Kempff)?

It would be nice if someone could go there and do some measurements on one page (which we'd like to have for our "engraving challenges").

maybe this one?
http://opac.bncf.firenze.sbn.it/opac/controller.jsp?action="">

let me know and I may go on Saturday