Re: Producing a title page

From: Nick Payne
Subject: Re: Producing a title page
Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2014 10:41:37 +1100

On 31/01/14 04:48, David Sumbler wrote:
Having now got LilyPond 2.18.0 set up on my two machines, thanks to all
the help from the list, I have now started trying to adjust the output
of the pieces I have so far produced.

I have used \header blocks for title, composer etc., and these are
working as I would wish.

However, I should like to produce a separate title page which precedes
the music, but everything I have tried so far doesn't work.  Usually I
either get additional text added to the first page of music, or I get no
title above the music itself.

I've attached my boilerplate that I use for producing a PDF file with separate title page, table of contents page, and multiple pieces within the file. For a single piece just delete the TOC stuff, the additional bookparts for the additional pieces, and set

first-page-number to zero rather than minus one.

Nick