Re: [Frescobaldi] ANN: python-ly 0.3

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: [Frescobaldi] ANN: python-ly 0.3
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 13:29:58 +0100

2014-02-05 Wilbert Berendsen <address@hidden>:
Main changes in 0.3:
- new command 'highlight' to create syntax-highlighted HTML files of
  LilyPond source files

Wonderful!
I'd really like to see it implemented in lilypond-book, so we can use it in our documentation. I've added a comment to the tracker:
http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=1005#c6

- new, very experimental, command 'musicxml' to export music to
  MusicXML

(Work is underway to make MusicXML export much more robust, to that end
the ly.music module is currently developed. See
https://github.com/wbsoft/frescobaldi/wiki/Notes-about-ly.music )

it seems very promising!