Problems installing Frescobaldi for Mac, issue with py27-pyqt4 install

From: Carl Peterson
Subject: Problems installing Frescobaldi for Mac, issue with py27-pyqt4 install
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2014 00:48:12 -0500

All (but particularly anyone with experience/knowledge on fresco for mac),

I'm trying to install the latest stable of Frescobaldi on my Mac
(10.9), and it gets to installing the py27-pyqt4 dependency, and fails
with this message:

Error: org.macports.configure for port py27-pyqt4 returned: configure
failure: command execution failed
Error: Failed to install py27-pyqt4
Please see the log file for port py27-pyqt4 for details:
/opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_tarballs_ports_python_py-pyqt4/py27-pyqt4/main.log
Error: The following dependencies were not installed: py27-pyqt4
py27-python-poppler-qt4 poppler-qt4-mac autoconf m4 automake curl
curl-ca-bundle libidn lcms2 openjpeg15 jbigkit poppler poppler-data
To report a bug, follow the instructions in the guide:
    http://guide.macports.org/#project.tickets
Error: Processing of port frescobaldi failed

Any suggestions on how to get through this?

Thanks,
Carl