RE[2]: Harp-Symbols in LilyPond

From: Frank . Weichert
Subject: RE[2]: Harp-Symbols in LilyPond
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2014 16:18:15 +0100 (MET)

Many thanks.

> \new Voice = "melody" {
> \set melismaBusyProperties = #'()
> c''4 ( d''4 )

This will affekt all lyrics , all stanzas. But I need this only for the
harp-symbols, not
for stanzas.

With your help I could find a more better solution.

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/notation/stanzas#stanzas-with-different-rhythm

MuHaOben = \lyricmode {
    \set ignoreMelismata = ##t        %% ignors slurs and other
    \blasenI \blasenII                %% harp-symbols
    \unset ignoreMelismata            %% back to normal
}
MuHaUnten = \lyricmode {
    \set ignoreMelismata = ##t
    \blasenII \blasenIII
    \unset ignoreMelismata
}
StropheI = \lyricmode {
        \set stanza = "1."
        Lyric Text                  %% this text is shown in the normal way
}

Now it looks fine.

Regards, Frank