Re: Goldberg Variations for Guitar Ensemble

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: Re: Goldberg Variations for Guitar Ensemble
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 22:47:28 +0100

Steve this absolutely wonderfull news !
What a great job !!
Many thanks for posting,

Pierre

Howdy!

        As per Janek's suggestion, I would like to announce my LilyPond
project, the transcription and engraving of J. S. Bach's  "Goldberg
Variations"  BWV 988 for
Guitar Ensemble.

http://www.gooeytar.com/projects/BWV-988/

       The basics are mostly finished, and what remains is the fixing up
of a few "lilypond" issues,
fixing ties etc.... or whatever suggestions for improvement this forum and
its experience can provide.

      I have an idea of how to approach the issue of ties and will
elaborate in
another post.

    -steve