Re: [LSR v2.18] "Flamenco notation" update\improvement

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: Re: [LSR v2.18] "Flamenco notation" update\improvement
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 00:49:53 +0100

Hello Pierre:

High Rachel

I think that this is a big improvement.

Thanks, nice to hear.

One thing that I have never liked about this snippet is the asymmetrical
arrows.  I think that you will notice the asymmetry at around 500%
magnification at which point you will not miss it on a printed page.

I always check such outputs at 3000% 'cause my printer's down.
Didn't notice any asymmetry  but, for sure, the real test comes out from a laser printer.

I adore the non-filled arrow heads but I fear that it makes it a bit more
difficult to align the arrows perfectly.  I personally use the filled arrow
heads now because of this reason.

There's another snippe (guitar) that I'll improve (not now) where you'll find 5 types af arrows.

I remember getting the arrow heads to line up though.  The work
around that I found was in using a center-column which contains the
entire markup.  Have you tried that?

No I have not, I'll see that tomorrow, sounds a good idea.

Good nihgt,
Pierre