Re: devs ask for feedback about RehearsalMark spacing

From: Noeck
Subject: Re: devs ask for feedback about RehearsalMark spacing
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 16:15:57 +0100

Hi,

I might lack the experience needed, but some comments to the suggestion:

With a small text like the "I" it looks strange that it is placed
somewhere in the middle between the notes.
I think the most important thing is, that the placement should clearly
indicate where it belongs.
The most obvious alignment for me would be centred on the note it
belongs to and if the text is longer than the horizontal space of the
note, it should start on it (i.e. left aligned somewhere a bit left of
the note) and go (without pushing other notes to the right) to the right
as far as needed (as a usual markup does, too). I am not sure if that is
possible.

Cheers,
Joram