Re: General questions - \unfoldRepeats

From: MING TSANG
Subject: Re: General questions - \unfoldRepeats
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 04:41:43 -0800 (PST)

Martin,
Thank You very much.  Marc also suggested the same way. I am pursuing it now.
Emmanuel,
Ming

On Wednesday, February 26, 2014 7:21:06 AM, Martin Tarenskeen <address@hidden> wrote:

On Wed, 26 Feb 2014, Yming wrote:

> Sent from my NOOK
>
> MING TSANG <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> Hi, lilyponders:
>  \unfoldRepeats generates a midi file with "\repeat volta 2" music properly.
> Is it possible to generate midi file with "D.S. al Code"; "segno"; "To Coda" and "Coda" structure of a music?  I like to listen the generated midi
> contains all the D.S. al Code"; "segno"; "To Coda" and "Coda".

This is how I do it:
- Organize the sections of your music in separate variables in a smart way
- Then it will not be that much work to make 2 different \score blocks,
one for \layout{} and one for \midi{}

--

MT