Re: Segmentation Fault in 2.18 (was Re: Learn from Finale 2014 (seriousl

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: Segmentation Fault in 2.18 (was Re: Learn from Finale 2014 (seriously)?)
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 10:27:53 +0000

I just came across a workaround for this LilyPond crash - adding

\once \override MultiMeasureRestNumber #'transparent = ##t

before the multi-measure rests in the second voice results in the
typesetting finishing correctly.

I came across this because I was getting the number printed twice in
some circumstances (even though the rest was only printed once), and
this fixed that bug.

The only remaining tweak is to adjust the vertical positioning of the
multi-measure rest, then Denemo will have a complete package of commands
for printing a score and parts where some parts have multi-measure rests
that are shared.

Richard