Ancient tablature: repeat barline.

From: Schneidy
Subject: Ancient tablature: repeat barline.
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 09:15:19 -0800 (PST)

Hi LilyPonders,

I'm currently working on an ancient tablature project.
Exept some old discussions (not much though) Lily doc is almost non-existant
about it and, in a near futur, I'd like to propose some templates that could
bring a little desire to complete the tablature documentation (I think that
Lilypond could be much more powerfull than Django, Fronimo or BeirTab).
Anyway...

For the moment I'm stucked in trying to find how to produce a 3 dots repeat
bar-line.
You'll find herewith an output screen shot (AncientTab) with the standard 4
dots bar-line (red circled) and a 3 dots one (blue circled) produced by a
shameful \mark\markup I choose so far.

So here comes the tiny one :

%%%%%%%%%%%

\version "2.18.0"

gittern = \stringTuning <d g b e'>
\defineBarLine "|;|" #'("" "|" ";")
\defineBarLine "|:|" #'("" "|" ":")

\score {
   \new TabStaff {
     \set TabStaff.stringTunings = #gittern
     \repeat volta 2 { s1 s }
     \bar "|;|"
     \repeat volta 2 { s1 s }
     \once\override Score.RehearsalMark.self-alignment-X = #CENTER
     \once\override Score.RehearsalMark.extra-offset = #'(.49 . -3.35)
     \mark\markup\normalsize\musicglyph #"dots.dot"
     \bar "|:|"
     s8
     }
     \layout {