Re: Is this reasonable/playable (guitar)?

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Is this reasonable/playable (guitar)?
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2014 15:53:26 +0100

John Link <address@hidden> writes:

> The runs are playable, but in each run I would either play the final B
> on the open B string or omit the C in the following F chord.

Well, the C is the target of the run so it's not really an option to
omit it.  With regard to playing on the open string, I've basically
taken the phrasing as I would do it on a violin.  When including a
TabStaff, I don't really have the option to leave the string choice to
the discretion of the player.

But I probably should at least remove the string indications in the
normal Staff.

--
David Kastrup