Re: [LSR] Some reflections.

From: Paul Morris
Subject: Re: [LSR] Some reflections.
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 11:23:34 -0700 (PDT)

Schneidy wrote
> Now that the LSR spring cleaning is done, i'd like to throw some ideas to
> enrich, to simplify, to develop the users participation.

The LSR is a great resource and I have really learned a lot by using it.  I
have always thought that it would benefit from a consistent navigation menu
at the top of every page.  One that would have all the links from the home
page:

[Home] [What's this?] [Searching the LSR] [Browse] [Contributing] [Snippet
database] [Search box/button]

I suppose that home and "What's this?" could then potentially be merged into
one page since the only content of the home page are those links and search
box?

-Paul