Re: Extra Staff length

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Extra Staff length
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 15:08:52 -0000

I presume Lily will take any text moved to the right of the music as continuing music and surround it with staves. You could either move the text back to the left (why the "\override TextScript.outside-staff-priority = ##f" which causes a collision with the chord?) or try \stopStaff.

--
Phil Holmes

----- Original Message ----- From: Conor Cook