Re: Printing Title Pages; has it been a thought?

From: Joshua Nichols
Subject: Re: Printing Title Pages; has it been a thought?
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 22:58:38 -0500

I think that this would be an interesting feature, but the issue with this is
giving a default title page. It would require a user to adjust the title
page to fit the needs of the user. I have created a personal "title page
template," if you will. I'll attach it in the email to see what you think.
Note that my title page has my logo on it, so you'll have to change the .ly
file accordingly. Ryan McClure
address@hidden
Music Education Major, Shepherd University
Luna Music Engraving

I tried the template, and I was very pleased with the results. It is a most excellent

I think we can learn a lot from Sibelius here... They seem to have an idea of how to organize a title page. We could also look at (who would have thought...?) old Baerenreiter editions, and figure out the consensus. I mean: If LaTeX can figure it out, why cannot we??