Fwd: specify number of measures per line in score

From: Branko
Subject: Fwd: specify number of measures per line in score
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 02:27:50 +0200

Forwarded conversation
Subject: specify number of measures per line in score
------------------------

From: Branko <address@hidden>
Date: 1 April 2014 02:06
To: address@hidden

I have this as a sample notation example. How would I specify to have exactly 4 measures per line, throughout the whole piece. I searched the whole documentation and did not find such a simple feature. Am I missing something?

\version "2.18.2"

% comment line

\header {
    title = "Ruska narodna pesma."
    composer = "Narodna pesma"
    subtitle = "-za gitaru-"
}

melody = {
    \key c \major
    \time 3/4

    e' f e |
    e, gis b |
    d c b |
    a c e |
}

\score {
    \relative c' <<
        \new Staff \melody

    \layout {

I have this as a sample notation example. How would I specify to have exactly 4 measures per line, throughout the whole piece. I searched the whole documentation and did not find such a simple feature. Am I missing something?

Try this snippet:

Hope this helps,

David