Re: Slide from some where undetermined

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Slide from some where undetermined
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 11:18:21 +0200

Phil just gave me an example but in includes some unwanted marks. I've
got my code just about how I want it. Rather than omitting all of the
String Numbers how would I include the numbers for the notes of the
slide but not other individual notes. Could it be \omit StringNumber and
then \include StringNumber for multiple incidences  or is there a more
elegant way to do this? Here is the almost good code....

Do you want to remove the string number of the hidden grace note and leave string numbers for the visible notes?
Use \once \omit StringNumber before the \grace

\version "2.18.2"
\language "english"
% Slide from somewhere not important...

song = {