Chord name on song section

From: Carlo Vanoni
Subject: Chord name on song section
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 14:54:42 +0100

Hi everyone,

I have a song with various sections (intro, verse, chorus, ...) defined as variables.
I would like to add chords on top of some of these sections.
On the Lilypond manual all the examples add chords as a separate voice using <<  >> to bound everything togheter. I have score, tabs and chords, so I need to do something like

mainStaff = {
  \intro
  \chorus
  \verse
  \chorus
}

\score {
  <<
    \new ChordNames { \harmony }
    \new Staff { \mainStaff }
    \new TabStaff { \mainStaff }

}

This implies that I have defined the harmony for all of the song.
How to define (and print) harmony for, say, just the intro?
I can use markups, but I prefer something more elegant.

Thanks!
MIX