Re: [SPAM] Re: [openlilylib] Discuss restructuring

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: Re: [SPAM] Re: [openlilylib] Discuss restructuring
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2014 11:37:51 +0200

Hi Urs and all,

I followed the discussion only roughly, but I think it is a step in the
right direction. I'd like to bring up the scheme-modules, I came up
with. They need a fixed folder-structure and need to be updated
according to the path they are stored in.
Should we have a dedicated folder for scheme-modules or shall we store
them for example in "includes"?

Best, Jan-Peter