Re: Pseudo-handwritten font

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Pseudo-handwritten font
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 23:34:53 +0200

Am 23.07.2014 23:08, schrieb tisimst:
BTW, I've tried contacting Torsten again to see if he has a licensing
preference for LilyJAZZ and LilyJAZZText (OFL, GPL, or whatever). Waiting to
hear back now, though based on others' comments, he may be out of reach
since last year.

Yes, that seems to be true. I have also tried to get in touch with him, using phone book searches etc. but had no success.

The question is basically how to interpret the first message accompanying the initial version of the font. It clearly expresses the intention of making the font available under a free license. But it _can_ be read as being targeted at some point in the future (-> when the work is ready to be published). Personally I am quite sure that this is not the case and that the use of the future tense is rather a characteristic of a German speaker's ambiguous translation.

Best
Urs