Re: Reducing the spacing between ChordNames systems

From: Paul Morris
Subject: Re: Reducing the spacing between ChordNames systems
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 19:04:44 -0700 (PDT)

Richard Shann-2 wrote
> This works perfectly on my minimal example but throws up a strangeness
> on a real-world example. With 10 systems I get two pages with a strange
> gap beneath the titles.

My guess is to try adjusting:

 markup-system-spacing

    the distance between a (title or top-level) markup and the system that
follows it.

from:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/notation/flexible-vertical-spacing-paper-variables#list-of-flexible-vertical-spacing-paper-variables

That should control the spacing between the titles and the first system on a
page.

This is a really helpful visual guide (courtesy of Abraham):
http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/attachment/164161/0/vertical-spacing-paper-variables.pdf

HTH,
-Paul