Re: Can NoteNames in higher octaves be changed?

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Can NoteNames in higher octaves be changed?
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 14:55:08 +0200

Hello Jay,

this reminds me of the snippet at <https://github.com/openlilylib/openlilylib/blob/master/input-shorthands/easy-octaves>, which is easily modified to meet your request by removing lines 50–53 from definitions.ily. The result (with some corresponding changes to the rest) is attached and may be used in the same way: just include it at the beginning of the input file.

HTH, Simon