Re: Supporting ♯ and ♭

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: Supporting ♯ and ♭
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2014 08:39:01 +0100

It looks like you have made the use of  ♯ and ♭ conditional on including
english.ly? As someone mentioned earlier, these are international and so
would need to be in the default note names.
Ideally, there would be a mechanism to accumulate names not just replace
them, so that these only needed to be placed in one file, but that would
take some serious development.
Richard