Fwd: Re: practice/volunteer opportunities

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Fwd: Re: practice/volunteer opportunities
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 00:48:57 +0200

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: Re: practice/volunteer opportunities
Datum: Sun, 12 Oct 2014 21:49:58 +0200
Von: Urs Liska <address@hidden>
An: SoundsFromSound <address@hidden>

Hello Andrew,

I can propose you a project that would be happy about your
collaboration. It is already under way but I don't think it's too late.
We are doing a quite huge orchestral score in a collaborative edition
effort.

You may look at the following pages to get an impression of the project:

http://lilypondblog.org/2014/10/crowd-engraving-picking-up-speed/
http://lilypondblog.org/2014/10/approaching-a-big-score/
https://git.ursliska.de/beautifulscores/das-trunkne-lied/wikis/Table-of-Contents.md
http://das-trunkne-lied.beautifulscores.net/status/