Re: New member - Bar numbers placement problem

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: New member - Bar numbers placement problem
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 10:59:20 -0500

Hi all,

On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 9:41 AM, David Nalesnik <address@hidden> wrote:

On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 8:31 AM, Kieren MacMillan <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi David,

> I think that if you want automation your best approach would be to look at modifying the position of BarNumber.

I thought of that at first, but rather hoped the InstrumentName thing would work out…  =\

Turns out that it will work after all--the bar number is, in fact, accessible.  Learn something every day!

[Currently pursuing another line of inquiry suggested to me--will report back.]

OK, the attached should give you what you need.

I've left the default bar numbers in so you can check if it's right with whatever you want to feed it.

Notice that you do need an instrument name for this to work.  Something would have to be worked out if you want both the short instrument name and the measure number.

Best,
David