Re: Setting entire document fonts

From: Eyolf Østrem
Subject: Re: Setting entire document fonts
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 21:36:15 +0200

On Fri, 24 Oct 2014 10:10:34 -0700 (PDT) tisimst <address@hidden>
wrote:

> Internally, when you call set-global-staff-size, it resets the text fonts.
> Thus, if you want to use a different staff size, that must go PRIOR to where
> you define the fonts. Kinda weird, I know, but that's how it works.

... and one of those little points where lilypond devs should really massage
their neighbourhood-user-friendliness muscle a little...

Sorry - I don't mean to troll or flame, but this conversation just brought back
memories of hours spent in search of the causes of silly errors such as this.
Argh.

eyolf

--
Finality is death.