Re: Big Music Font Update

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Big Music Font Update
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 23:11:19 +0100

Il giorno mar 28 ott 2014 alle 0:04, tisimst <address@hidden> ha scritto:
Hey, Everyone! I just thought I'd let you know that I've been busy with some more font work. Head on over to fonts.openlilylib.org <http://fonts.openlilylib.org> to see what's new! Here are the *highlights*: - All fonts now have *WOFF font file support* in addition to OTF and SVG (though, I admit, I'm not really sure how to use WOFF fonts) - *Custom system brace fonts* for the following font families that match their respective styles: * Beethoven * Gutenberg1939 * Haydn * LilyJAZZ * Profondo * Ross - Introduction of a new OFL font: */Improviso/* (a hand-copyist style) - Updated stylesheets Enjoy! And, as always, let me know if anything isn't working or incorrect :)

Hey Abraham, wonderful work!

I didn't have the time to try your fonts so far. I'm trying now but I can't find any minimal example in the website. All I have to do is adding a proper \paper block or there's more?
I see that the font is found by fontconfig but I'm getting this error:

fatal error: cannot find font: `haydn-11'

I'm using lilypond v2.19.15

BTW, why don't you make these fonts available through github's openlilylib? It would be easier to update and test.
If you want to encourage donations or bounties for your work:
http://blog.bountysource.com/post/48954271533/improved-github-integration-automatically-update