Lilyglyphs

From: Jayaratna
Subject: Lilyglyphs
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 00:29:33 -0700 (PDT)

I am using Urs Liska's LilyGlyphs on a LateX document, and so far it worked
wonderfully.

Finally now I need to insert something more complex than the predefined
commands, and I don't know where to start.

Anyone could tell me how to make a minim with mensural head?

I need to understand how to draw the stem:

\lilyGlyph[scale=2.25, raise=.75]{noteheads.s1neomensural}

I will also need to know how to draw the stem&flags of quavers, semiquavers
etc.

Thank you,