Re: Sorry ... text under melismata

From: Son_V
Subject: Re: Sorry ... text under melismata
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 11:50:13 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Kieren, with a lot of delay ... first I wish to complain about
handwritten scores (I hope to express myself clearly); it's easy to write
without any coherence. Musescore, by his side,  it let you write as you
want. But LilyPond doesn't let it pass.

Back to my first message, I have been said that the score I want to put in a
clear should be as in the image below:

<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n168520/Kar03col.jpg>

So I should make a three-voice first beat, I think; don't you? Thanks.