Re: scheme problem: colored background, layers

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: Re: scheme problem: colored background, layers
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2014 10:43:46 +0100

Hi Klaus,

thanks for your reply.
Unfortunately, changing the layer value from -10 to -2 doesn't help. The problem is that the function places the staff lines and the colored rectangle into the *same* layer, whereas I need to leave the staff lines in layer 0 and put the rectangle into layer -2 (or even less).
This would allow me to put other clusters *between* them like in the first example.

Right ! Now I see the problem, 'seems that I've replied without thinking...

I have already found another interesting snippet: http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=953
But in that case, I would have to find the dimensions for the rectangle by trial-and-error, whereas overriding the StaffSymbol seems to be a very easy way...

Actually I've made this one (which is more or less a draft). I'll try to see what I can do with it. No promise though :(

Cheers,
Pierre