Re: Add \mark entries with edition-engraver?

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: Re: Add \mark entries with edition-engraver?
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2015 16:30:45 +0100

Hi Kieren,

Am 10.01.2015 um 16:20 schrieb Kieren MacMillan:
Hi Jan-Peter,

TimeSignature grobs are another kind, I'd like to add conditionally or with the
edition-engraver, if the instrument-transposition changes.
Um… you mean KeySignature?  =)
In any case, YES — this would let me remove about a third of the remaining \tag
constructs in the content part of my music.
ah, yes - I mean KeySigs. TimeSignature would make more trouble than help, I think ...

  Again, that shouldn't be that hard, there is a TimeSignatureEngraver, which
does it, but it didn't work out correctly yet.
Also, Clef (if it’s not already supported) — that would let me remove another
quarter of my \tag constructs.

Clef is supported, like anything, that can be wrapped inside a context-mod. Clef is catched, other objects might need to be wrapped in a with-block.

Best,
Jan-Peter